Subject: LW 4.0's Preview Playback.
From: [email-masked] (David Andrew Shaw)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 01:15:11 +0000

Hi guys and gals,

    Has any one ever timed the playback from LW's preview function.

    I'm in Singapore and everything is set to 25fps.  I make a 10 
second animation and play it back. Guess what! it only takes 7 
seconds to play.  I get 9 secs if I set the frame rate to 20fps.
 
    This is on various systems.  A P133 with a DStealth 2Mb VRAM and 
a P120 DStealth 2Mb DRAM.

    Do you guys find the same thing over there? Lets hope that V5.0 
fixes this weird problem. Makes it hard to get your characters lips 
to sync to a piece of audio :)

bye
David Shaw
Senior Animator / Operations Manager
Industrial Digital Imaging, Singapore
Ph:(+65) 270 0133 FAX:(+65) 272 6955
EMail: [email-masked]

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  [email-masked] (David Andrew Shaw)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---